Profile of an Ideal J.M.C. Student
FIVE PATHS TO SELF TRANSFORMATION
- APPRECIATES the good in others.
- BRAVES the challenges and difficulties of life.
- Is COURTEOUS to everyone: submissive to the elders, friendly with her peers and
gentle to the juniors.
- DOES her/his best while seeking God’s blessing and other’s help.
- ENCOURAGES others in the pursuit of common goal.
- FOLLOWS high ideals and strives for excellence.
- Is GENTLE in his/her dealing with others, kind in thoughts, words and deeds.
- Is always HONEST, overcoming the urge to lie and cheat.
- INSISTS on fair play, courageous in defeat, applauding the victorious opponent.
- Does not JUDGE anyone from hearsay.
- Is KIND in thought, word and deed.
- LENDS a helping hand at home, in school and to those in need.
- MAKES stepping stones of failures.
- NEVER puts for tomorrow what she/he can do today.
- OBSERVES his/her personal time-table faithfully.
- Is always PUNCTUAL, punctilious and peace loving.
- Is QUICK to apologize and slow to take offence.
- RESPECTS the old, the poor, disabled and strangers.
- STRIVES to develop her/his potential to the full.
- Is TRUTHFUL and trustworthy at any cost.
- URGES the weak, lazy, less-talented to emulate heroes of ordinary life.
- VENERATES the image of God in every human being and seeks God’s blessing and other’s
- Is WILLING to accept whatever work is assigned.
- YEARNS FOR THE COMMON GOOD, the good name of his/her family, school, neighborhood,
town and state and above all the honour and glory of the Motherland.
- By belonging to this school I shall be loyal to it. It shall be my constant endeavor
to uphold the honour and the traditional of my school.
- I shall conduct myself with due respect to the school authorities and staff, greet
them and obey their legitimate orders.
- As cleanliness is next to Godliness, I shall be clean and take good care of my books
and other belongings. I shall keep my school and its surroundings as clean as possible.
- I shall never use bad language but always speak politely. Using ‘Sorry’, Thank You’,
‘Please’, ‘Pardon Me’, ‘May I’, ‘Can’t, etc. as often as I can.
- I shall not leave the class without the teacher’s permission and the school without
the Principal’s permission.
- I shall not eat or chew anything during the class.
- Say a Prayer a day for peace.
- Do a good deed in a day.
- Skip a meal or a favourite food item once a week.
- Honour parents, teachers and all human beings.
- Respect the earth and save its resources.