The Primary aim of Jesus and Mary Convent School is to realize the Education Vision
of the Institute by imparting integral formation (religious, moral, social, cultural
and physical), based on principles of Christian faith, to the members of the Christian
It also imparts an integral education (Spiritual, mental, moral, social, cultural
and physical), to all other students admitted to this institution, irrespective
of caste or race.
The society considers school as an effective agent in promoting the integral formation
of the child in the Gospel spirit of love and freedom — a love that excludes no
one because of religion, nationality or race — in order to shape a better human
Its educational service aims at forming students to be intellectually competent,
morally sound, psychologically whole, spiritually oriented, culturally integrated,
socially responsible, growing in friendly and harmonious interpersonal relationships,
imbued with a deep sense of noble values and concern for the less fortunate and
ever open to further growth.
The society endeavors to create a school climate as the nucleus of a wider better
- Acknowledging God’s tender love as the binding force of our pluralistic community
and following the teachings of Jesus Christ, the master.
- Providing a healthy and morally sound life style that liberates the child from the
forces of evil in the cultural, economic, social and political order.
- Rejecting counter values that threaten human dignity, viz, violence, racial, hatred,
injustice, daily crime etc.
- Rooting out all manifestations of egoism namely rebellion, jealousy, prejudice,
hatred, revenge, etc.
- Fostering noble virtues like affection, respect, obedience, gentleness, forgiveness,
gratitude, helpfulness, service, and good example.
- Promulgating peace, justice, freedom concern and progress for all, especially the
downtrodden, bearing in mind that everyone is a child of the same Father, created
in His own image.