Parent Teacher Relationship
- Maximum co-operation between the parents and the school is necessary for drawing
out the best in the child.
- Parents should carry out their responsibilities as joint educators in instilling
in their children respect and strict obedience for all school rules and regulations.
- As the medium of instruction in this school is English children should be helped
to follow their classes, easily and intelligently by certain amount of regular English
conversation at home.
- Parents are requested to sign the reports, test copies, teacher’s remarks in the
school diary and other similar documents so that they keep in close touch with the
progress of their education.
- Parents are not allowed to visit their children or the teachers in the classrooms
during school hours.
- No teacher is to be approached for private tuitions.
- If child lives with criticism, she/he learns to condemn.
- If a child lives with hostility, she/he learns to fight.
- If a child lives with fear, she/he learns to be apprehensive.
- If a child lives with pity, she/he learns to feel sorry for her/him.
- If a child lives with ridicule, she/he learns to be shy.
- If a child lives with jealousy, she/he learns to feel guilty.
- If a child lives with tolerance, she/he learns to be patient
- If a child lives with encouragement, she/he learns to be confident.
- If a child lives with praise, he/she learns to be appreciative.
- If a child lives with acceptance, she/he learns to love.
- If a child lives with approval, she/he learns to like her/him.
- If a child lives with recognition, he/she learns it is good to have goal.
- If a child lives with honesty, he/she learns what truth is.
- If a child lives with security, she/he learns to have faith in her/him and others.
- If a child lives with friendliness, she/he learns the word is a nice place in which